50 Cent: Blood on the Sand (Xbox 360)
|Genre:||Action & Shooter|
|Release Date:||February 20 2009|
After performing for a sold-out crowd in a fictional war torn country, 50 Cent discovers that his payment has been stolen by the local crime baron - a former CIA operative and death-dealing organ harvester. Play as 50 Cent, the world's biggest hip-hop star, as you and the G-Unit battle across two countries in order to collect your payday and unleash hip-hop justice on those who have crossed you.
- Fast action-arcade shooter gameplay: Run and gun shooter gameplay with cover system, buddy NPC AI featuring the G-Unit, Vehicle combat missions and Helicopter rail-shooter levels.
- Intense brawler-style combat with brutal "Counterkill" finishing moves and the ability to purchase up to 20 Interactive Counterkills.
- Drop-in/drop-out co-op online multiplayer: Take over members of the G-Unit to fight by 50's side - each with their own signature weapon.
- Arcade-style points system: Earn money and points via kills and uncovering loot cache's. Use money to purchase new weapons (20 total) and/or Counterkill Finishing Moves.
- Exclusive music from 50 Cent and G-Unit: Featuring 18 never-before-heard exclusive tracks along with classic hits from 50's albums make this the ultimate 50 Cent experience.