Game Party - In Motion (Xbox 360)
|Developer:||Warner Bros. Interactive|
|Publisher:||Warner Bros. Interactive|
|Genre:||Arcade & Platform|
|Release Date:||November 26 2010|
Please note Kinect sensor required to play - not included
Party on! The hit Game Party series brings a full motion party for players of all ages and abilities exclusively to Kinect for Xbox 360. Game Party: In Motion features 16 games and several game variations for an immersive and intuitive pick-up-and-play experience for people of all abilities!
Game Party: In Motion lets players engage in true-to-life motions, using their whole bodies to mimic the actions and gestures of real-life activities. Players will need to make a throwing motion to hit targets with a football while quickly stepping left and right to avoid getting tackled or rush from table to table serving root beer to thirsty customers. Beyond the game world players can tie-in their Xbox 360 Avatars to engage in the full suite of games for an amazing experience.
- Play 16 family favorite games: Games include Darts, Hoop Shoot, Rootbeer Tapper, Table Hockey and more
- Fun, easy controls: Play games using natural arm and body motions, just like in real life using the motion sensing technology of Kinect for Xbox 360
- Multiplayer action on all games: Get together with friends and family to see who brings their "A" Game to the Party with up to 16 players in tournament mode
- Online play: Game Party: In Motion will support local and online head-to-head play for 2 to 4 players
- 360 Avatar integration: Players can seamlessly use their 360 avatar as their in game character for Game Party: In Motion. Additionally, personal best scores, unlocked items and tickets won are stored with the associated Xbox Profile
- Facebook integration: Publish Xbox Achievements on your Facebook Wall. Players can automatically notify their Facebook friends when they are playing online so they can join the party